This shipping policy applies to the Sustainable Rakhi Store which is the current campaign on this website.
We usually partner with logistics provider and select their services based on the cost, promptness of delivery, reach of the service. For international shipping we usually select India Post and few other prominent providers like DHL, FedEx etc based on the criteria mentioned.
For the current campaign, the service of shipping is provided broadly along the below information:
- Domestic orders (within India)
- If the order value is below 500, then there is a shipping cost of Rs 50
- If the order value is 500 and above, then it is free shipping
- Usually we select the providers based on our experience with their express delivery service. The shipping time within India can be anything between 2 to 5 working days
- International orders (across the world)
- Orders will be fulfilled based on the conditions at the recipient area. Current COVID pandemic has posed a lot of uncertainty and customer placing the order has to take the risk of non-delivery at their cost
- All areas serviced by India Post or other service providers can be considered for shipping the packet. As per the recent circular dated 19th of July 2021, there is service to the below countries
- Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, American Virgin Islands, Angola, Aruba, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bhutan, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Korea (Repubilc of), Lebanon, Lesotho, Lithuania, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- To some countries there is restriction on the food material and currently we do not have automated checks to stop the order automatically. In case there is no service to deliver the pack to a particular area and if our logistics partner confirms the same before we ship the product, we will have to cancel the order and the amount would be refunded for the same.
- International shipping takes 4 to 10 working days. In case of unavoidable delays the store would not have any control on the same.
Happy Rakhi and happy shopping!